I have a confession: every year I struggle with buying way too many stocking stuffers for my girls. I just always find the cutest things while I’m out Christmas shopping, and when it’s time to fill up the stockings, I can’t fit everything inside! In an effort to avoid making that mistake again this year, I’m shopping for stocking stuffers exclusively on Amazon, and I’ve compiled this list of stocking stuffers for tween and teen girls. This way, when I’m out shopping, I won’t be tempted to pick up anything extra and I can easily stay on budget. Everything in this guide has received a thumbs up from my girls, Hannah (14) and Noelle (10), and I hope it’s as helpful for you as it has been for me…yes, I’m actually shopping from my own guide this year!
These are my picks for tween and teen girl stocking stuffers:
1. Scratch Off Sticky Notes – My girls love to doodle and draw…all.the.time. I’m dropping these cool scratch off sticky notes (metallic for Hannah, rainbow for Noelle) in the girls’ stockings to give them something portable and different to doodle on and with. Click here to shop the sticky notes.
2. Honest Makeup Remover Wipes: Whether or not your tween/teen wears makeup (I have one who does and one who doesn’t yet), these wipes are a great, inexpensive stocking stuffer that can be used on nights when girls feel too tired to wash their face, or if they are sleeping over at a friend’s house. Click here to shop these wipes.
3. Tweexy Nail Polish Holder: My girls LOVE painting their nails and are doing it more on their own, so when I discovered these nail polish holders (that come in a wide variety of colors), I knew each of them needed one. Click here to shop.
4. Berry Lip Scrub: The reviews of this all-natural lip scrub sold me on this product for my girls. Apparently it tastes and smells amazing and works to soften and smooth lips. I can’t wait to see if it lives up to the great reviews! Click here to shop.
5. Cute Cube Clock: This cutie cube clock is getting dropped into each of my girls’ stockings because I love the way it looks and that it has so many different functions that MAY help my girls with time management and getting up on time…fingers crossed. Click here to shop.
6. Ella and Mila Natural Nail Polish and Acetone-Free Remover: I love this acetone-free nail polish remover because I’m always working to rid our house of toxins, especially when it comes to my girls and their beauty products. I chose this color of Ella and Mila nail polish for Hannah and this one for Noelle, plus this top coat. Click here to shop.
7. Epic Scrunchie Bundle: Whether you have one girl or a house full of them, this bundle of scrunchies is the perfect stocking stuffer because you can buy one and divide it up. I love that these scrunchies have a little something extra with the bowknots and patterns. Click here to shop these scrunchies.
8. Cutest Fanny Pack: The fanny pack is making a comeback and my girls are all about it. But this isn’t the slouchy, banana-shaped fanny pack we all grew up with. This one is cute, classy, and the perfect size to fit down into the toe of a Christmas stocking. Click here to shop.
9. Kanoodle: I love brain teasers, and this one seemed especially intriguing (I’ll probably play with it as much as my girls). This little case contains over 200 different puzzles and is travel sized, so it’s basically perfect. Click here to shop Kanoodle.
10. Lucky Fortune Bracelets: Noelle (age 10) is OBSESSED with these Lucky Fortune bracelets, so these were one of the first items I put into my cart for her stocking. They will go quick because they are a hot item this season though, so snag some before they’re all gone! Click here to shop.
11. No-Heat Hair Curlers: My girls are also into curling their hair now, but I don’t want to damage their hair by using heat every day with a curling iron (plus it takes so much time!). These are the perfect solution, so affordable, and have great reviews. Click here to shop.
12. Sparkly Gel Pens: What girl doesn’t love sparkly gel pens? They can draw and doodle with them or write in their journals or Bibles with them. This set can also be divided between stockings…just tie up a bundle of them with cute ribbon and drop them in. Click here to shop gel pens.
13. Make-Your-Own Comic Book: If you have girls who love to draw AND write, like mine do, then they’ll love this make-your-own comic book. I can’t wait to see what my girls create with this! Click here to shop.
14. Create This Book 2: Moriah Elizabeth is the only YouTuber I let my girls watch, and she’s created this cool book full of prompts for kids to create their own book (this is book #2…my girls already have book #1). Your kids will love it, guaranteed. Click here to shop.
15. Beautiful Makeup Brush Set: If your daughter wears makeup, this is a great set to get for her. It has so many brushes and yet is so affordable. They’re beautiful and neutral too, so she won’t grow out of them. This is definitely going in Hannah’s stocking. Click here to shop.
17. Colorful Winter Print Socks: It’s an unwritten rule in our house that everyone will have socks in their stockings. These pretty winter print socks are a great stocking stuffer for older girls, and will carry them through winter in style. Click here to shop socks.
18. Fun Animal Socks: Like I said, everyone gets socks at Christmas, and these ones are just plain fun and cozy. I’ll be including a pair in each of my girls’ stockings. I mean, they have ears and a nose! Click here to shop.
19. Tie Dye Elastic Headband: Whether the tween/teen girls in your life play sports and need to keep their hair out of their face or they love to wear makeup and need a way to keep their hair back when washing their face at night, this tie dye headband is the perfect little item to drop in their stocking. It comes in a ton of different colors, so grab several and fill those stockings! Click here to shop headbands.
What do you think of this roundup of stocking stuffers for tween and teen girls? I’ve included all the fun, small-scale items I know my daughters, and any tween or teen girls, would love to have and can actually use.
Have fun stuffing those stockings!
Click HERE to read about my favorite Christmas garland and how I draped my banister with festive greenery.