The Pinterest Faves and Saves – May Edition includes bespoke furniture, a magical powder room, and some future project ideas and inspiration.
My Pinterest Faves are the pins that stop me in my scroll. They inspire me, even if they are unattainable or unrealistic. You can see my January faves and saves HERE.
- I have fallen head over heels for a bespoke furniture company I recently discovered called The Ceh -The Collected Eclectic Home. There is just something so special about the pieces they create, as well as the vintage furniture they revive. I’m mesmerized by the craftsmanship and beauty of each work of art.
- Having just installed vertical shiplap in Hannah’s room, I’m now seeing it everywhere and loving it all the more. This dining room styled by Serena and Lily lets the timeless wall treatment shine by using minimal details with loads of texture in the design.
- I’ve got built-ins on my brain because I’m working on Noelle’s for the One Room Challenge. I won’t be creating anything quite this elaborate, but I’m inspired to branch out and do something unique. These recessed built-ins are so special.
- Okay, this powder room stopped me in my scroll. The shape of that mirror has captured my attention for a few years, and the way it stands out against the hand-painted, fairy tale forest wall is pure magic. Who knew a powder room could be a dream come true?
My Pinterest saves are the pins that make me say, “I can do that!” They motivate me to push my creativity and skills, and help me refine my design aesthetic. These are the pins that will translate to a room design or DIY in my own home.
- This space, designed by Martha Mulholland, is my top pick for the May edition of Pinterest Faves and Saves. It has my mind reeling with ideas for my own home. The sofa that isn’t cream-colored, the warm wood coffee table paired with the modern floor lamp, and the abundance of patterned fabric…it all has my heart.
- Brooke over at Nesting With Grace recently renovated her home and her back yard. I’m so happy she broke down how they created an in-ground trampoline because that’s what I’d like to do in our yard, and the way they did it seems doable for us.
- Noelle’s built-ins will be this exact shade of blue, and I’m even thinking of creating an arch similar to this one. It’s always nice to see pictures of the ideas I have in my head, as it either affirms the design decision or steers me in a new direction. I’m definitely feeling the affirmation of my idea with this image.
- I’ve been wanting to add a wooden swing to the tree in our front yard since we moved in. I still haven’t gotten to it yet, but this image is giving me serious motivation. Although I can’t understand a word of this swing tutorial, the pictures are wonderful and explain everything. My favorite detail is the frayed rope at the bottom.
I hope this month’s edition of Pinterest Faves and Saves inspired, delighted, or motivated you in some way. What’s your favorite pin? Do you love and use Pinterest? Come pin with me and we’ll be inspired together.
Until the next edition,